Hailing now in NC..

Receiving one good news after another.

hmm. Should I feel guilty because, I mean, there's tons of bad news on television and internet? I think not. I believe if we can all focus on staying positive and expecting for good things to come, then we will attract that. Worrying will only attract more reasons to worry. I'm not saying stop caring, I'm suggesting be aware but focus more on solution instead of the problems.. 

16 comments:

  1. Inspiration to DreamApril 9, 2011 at 3:32 AM

    Totally agree - think positive to attract the good things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy tha good news. Focus always on the postive.
    Here visiting from six word saturday
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words to live by, and I'm glad to hear you're getting good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good News is meant to be enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from 6WS! Yes, I agree attitude is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to you! May happiness follow always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree!! Enjoy this good news you've been receiving! Happy SWS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6 Word Saturday~~ how fun! I'm new to your blog. Good on you for being positive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good is always better then bad! :) (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good advice. I like it when people look on the positive side of life! And enjoy all of the good news you are receiving!

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's ok to be happy when good things happen. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post! That's exactly the attitude I've been working towards. Recently I heard it put this way - if you seek beauty, you will find it, and it will find you.

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. indeed, my dear, indeed!! stay focused!!
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics