Don't feel bad about negative thoughts you have, for fearing or disliking your negative thoughts gives them more power. Respond to negative thoughts as you would to small children who don't know any better; simply smile and show them a better way to be. If you recognize a negative thought, simply place a positive thought alongside it. If, for instance, you catch yourself saying, "I don't have enough ___," simply say, "I have an abundance of ____."
Positive thoughts are more powerful than negative thoughts. One positive thought can cancel out hundreds of negative ones..
Positive thoughts are more powerful than negative thoughts. One positive thought can cancel out hundreds of negative ones..













Great goal! My own goal this year is to see myself the way God sees me. (that old self esteem thing) and God is faithful~ it is beginning to happen and I can believe what I see! Yahoo!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Good luck with your goal!
ReplyDeleteI have awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award, to receive your award stop by my blog site below and follow the directions.
ReplyDeleteLianne
http://familylife-lianne.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-won-these-awards.html
I think you set a tough goal, but attainable. I'm a new GFC follower from the Middle Matters.
ReplyDeletehttp://confessionsofafrugalmind.blogspot.com/
I agree with having a positive attitude. It makes all the difference when trying to accomplish something--even something I dread or hate doing.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower.
Hope your Wednesday is wonderful and full of joy.
a nice one,but what about that opposite atract each other?
ReplyDeleteI think this includes thoughts !
its not so much that opposite attracts. Its about how you say or send out request to the world. If you focus on saying/thinking about what you DONT want, then you'll get what you DONT want. i think that's where it coming from.
ReplyDeletethank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute - and uplifting! Love that!
ReplyDeleteStopping in from Social Parade!
And I'm a new follower, too!
Nice to meet you!
~Bec@littlelucylu
Oops, sorry ...
ReplyDeleteYou can find me at http://www.littlelucylu.com :-) :-)