NC Zoo

I love the Giraffes! As you can see, by the majority of the photos. Happy Friday!! Also, Happy April Fools Day!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the zoo! My favorite are the gorillas, they have so much personality and I just think are adorable!! Loved your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! the Gorillas put on quite a show while I was there.. They are fun to watch, it's like they understand whats going on and do silly things to make people laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Zoo is that? I've been to the Ashboro zoo but never got that close to see the animals. Looks like you had great views. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, It is the one in Asheboro. I think it was just a lucky day, cuz most of the animals were mingling. I didn't got any shot of the polar bear, because it was hiding in the corner.. As for the giraffes, it took me a while to figure out where i can better view them. There's about 4 viewing spots for them, you'll need to walk around the exhibit to find it, cuz they were kind of hidden too..

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics