Love love love ..

Clark Kent’s Vows
I Clark Kent take you Lois lane to be my companion,
forever.
And with you by my side I will never be alone.
Now the world sees a strong and independent woman, I have never known someone with such gentle grace and more pure heart. When I’ve been lost you have always been there to bring me back. So on this
day, at this moment, I pledge the rest of my life to you. You’ve always  believed in me and I believe in you.
And when you believe in someone, it’s not for a minute, or just for now, it’s forever.

Lois Lane’s Vows
I wanted these vows to be perfect, but perfection is a hard thing to get your hands on. But life is meant to be a little messy and when it comes to love I think it’s like what my dad always said about the army, you only sign up if it is the only thing you can ever imagine doing. And Clark I cannot imagine spending a moment of my life without you. So I promise that I will always have your back as you will always have mine. You’re my best friend, you’re my home, and you’re my true love. And I am yours and will be forever.

5 comments:

  1. did you write these vows or are they from a superman movie I missed? I love weddings with vows written by the bridal couple-- so much more meaningful. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robyn. They are from Smallville series finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Wow, this is so sweet and romantic! Made me swoon and miss watching Smallville (I stopped years ago).

    ReplyDelete
  4.  


    Thank you
    for stopping by! I really do appreciate your taking the time to leave a
    comment...I read each and everyone of them. I hope your day is a good one and
    that you will come back again soon. Take care.  Nelson Souzza :)
     

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Hello! Visiting your blog...  Congrats your work. Thank you
    for stopping by! I really do appreciate your taking the time to leave a
    comment...I read each and everyone of them. I hope your day is a good one and
    that you will come back again soon. Take care.  Nelson Souzza :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics