Special thanks to Lianne from Family Life and Victoria from Victoria's Voice for awarding me the Versatile Blogger
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Tell us seven things about yourself.
- Award ten bloggers you love!
- Contact these blogger and let them know about their award.
Seven Things About Me:
- a dreamer
- favorite author - Napoleon Hill
- favorite genre of music - Country
- favorite movie - Butterfly Effect 1
- I'm a Capricorn - so I'm naturally ambitious and work so hard to be #1
- I love traveling (who doesn't?)
- I drive around, with no specific destination, to clear my head
10 Bloggers i recently discovered and love:
- Love with Katie
- lowercase letters
- Along for the ride
- A season for all things
- Beat of my drum
- chubby cheeks thinks
- eat purr meow
- I am not superwoman
- Two Backpackers
- I wrote this for you














You're so sweet! Thank you for the award. I also love Butterfly Effect (the first one). :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Katie
K, I tried to comment on this earlier, but my phone wouldn't let me...so here I go again! lol
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS ON THE AWARD!!! That is so awesome!
I love to drive around with no where to go--it really helps me brainstorm good blogging ideas! haha
You're welcome :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. and thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI have always told myself to buy a Butterfly Effect DVD and watch it since I never get the chance to. And there are really lots of good reviews about it. Anyway, thanks for this award!! I really appreciate it! Imma post this one of these days. =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and thanks! I'm very flattered and honored! One of the reasons I love communities such as TRDC is that I get to meet awesome bloggers who are, more often than not, fantastic writers. Again, thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, rewards are so encouraging :) It's been a long time since I've seen butterfly effect, but I liked it. I don't think I have heard of that author, so I'll have to go see what kind of books he writes. Always up for a good new author to read!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Ours+His+Mine=Nine! at www.mysnugglybugs.com and found you on a blog hop.