If money were no object what kind of home would you build?

A sun room overlooking to something like this..
A circle driveway with a fountain in the middle (there's a voice screaming high maintenance inside my head) whatever its my dream!! Lolz
I'm unsure how it's going to work. I want a modern house but I also want a white fence all around it.
for most part, I think I found the whole package of my dream home.. Its on my vision board. This are just one of those things I will add to it, if ever!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've selected you to win the Stylish Blogger Award.
    You can find out more details on my blog.

    http://www.shopping2scale.blogspot.com

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Doing the blog it forward hop,liking where I can, joining where I can, sharing, stumbling, subscribing…you got it I will click.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sunroom looks amazing! But it would probably cause a skin cancer especially here. LOL

    Everyone is fine here, there were no reported injuries or damage. Thanks for the concern! I also thought that earthquakes aren't that scary, but after what happened to Japan, I really got paranoid! So when we experienced earthquake here, I was really afraid and worried. :(

    Stay safe, Hynz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dream home is ocean front with beautiful ocean views from all rooms...sigh

    Greetings! I am your newest follower from Blog it Forward!



    I need your help! Please stop by my site http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com .

    While you are there, I’d be oh so grateful if you could go and vote for my little booger. I am trying to win a Baby Bullet and I am severely behind Directions are my latest post.

    THANK YOU!!!!! Let me know how I can help you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely on the beach somewhere away from civilization!

    Thanks for following Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! Returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at the sunroom comment :))

    Thanks for updating me about the earthquake.

    Stay safe too!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cherished Handmade TreasuresMarch 23, 2011 at 12:37 AM

    Hi-I have given you a "Stylish Blog Award". :) You can check it out here. http://cherishedhandmadetreasures.blogspot.com/2011/03/blogger-stylish-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics