I know you're just a rag doll now,
sewn together with memories that we might have had.
I know you're just the dream inside of a dream.
Soon you'll just be a series of images that sometimes flash through my mind,
sewn together with memories that we might have had.
I know you're just the dream inside of a dream.
Soon you'll just be a series of images that sometimes flash through my mind,
when I least expect it.
And after that, only a few will stay.
Then, one. A memory of a memory.













From friday blog hop! guess what? I am your first follower! LOL!...
ReplyDeleteclavsupclose.blogspot.com
Yay!! Finally!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me! I really appreciate it! I followed back. ☺
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! Feel free to visit my blog anytime! God bless ☺
Oops. Sorry! I did not realize it until now. Haha! Thanks for reminding me ☺
ReplyDelete:) Hercy
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome ☺ I'm a Filipina too, with a bit of American descent. That's why I have an American surname. ☺ And, I'm from Makati City.
ReplyDeleteHi Hynz! I just discovered you and I love the serene and happy vibe of your blog. I am now following you thanks to Blog Hop Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
ReplyDeleteAlso today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday
Thanks for following me! I'm following you back. I love your blog and will definitely be back. :)
ReplyDeleteMickey
www.ahelicoptermom.com
Thanks Everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow, I am now following back :) http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete