Prayers for Japan

8 comments:

  1. Hi.
    How true!
    I'm stopping by from the Monday hop to say hello and follow.
    Have a great day!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/busy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by!! I stopped by your blog and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following back from Wed Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by.
    Lianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following back! I am praying for Japan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following back -- thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ♥cyn♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. And today's news is worst than yesterday, May God Be with Japan. Thanks for stopping by yesterday and following my blog. I'm here following you back. I'm glad we're official blogging friends now. Thanks and Happy Wednesday!

    http://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sad...praying that things will look up for them real soon.

    hi, thanks for following; returned the love by following you back <3

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics