Who are the people you want in your life? Describe the kind of relationships you envision for yourself. What traits are more important to you in your friends? What does your ideal inner circle look like?
Somehow, I have this Sade song playing in my head, while thinking about the question..

You think I’d leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think I’d leave you down when you’re down on your knees
I wouldn’t do that
When you’re cold, I’ll be there
Hold you tight to me
When you’re on the outside baby and you can’t get in
I will show you, you’re so much better than you know
When you’re lost and you’re alone and you cant get back again
I will find you darling and I will bring you home
And if you want to cry
I am here to dry your eyes
And in no time, you’ll be fine
You think I’d leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think I’d leave you down when you’re down on your knees
I wouldn’t do that…♥
*I want to be around fun, happy, loving, positive, accepting and understanding people. People I can enjoy to be out in the sunshine with, same as strong enough to stick around when the storm is "im'ma coming" and "im'ma staying here for a while"!! Storm is a good thing. It filters the people in your life 'til only the pure remains. It's liberating to let the rain pour sometimes. *
Inspirational Quotes:
*I want to be around fun, happy, loving, positive, accepting and understanding people. People I can enjoy to be out in the sunshine with, same as strong enough to stick around when the storm is "im'ma coming" and "im'ma staying here for a while"!! Storm is a good thing. It filters the people in your life 'til only the pure remains. It's liberating to let the rain pour sometimes. *
Inspirational Quotes:
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge. - Audre Lorde
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. - Zora Neale Hurston
- If facts are the seeds that later produce knowledge and wisdom, then the emotions and the impressions of the senses are the fertile soil in which the seeds must grow. - Rachel Carson
- The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members, ...a heart of grace and a soul generated by love. -Coretta Scott King
- No person is your friend (or kin) who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow and be perceived as fully blossomed as you were intended. -Alice Walker
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. - Helen Keller
- Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows me to survive, and better than that, to thrive with passion, compassion, and style. -Maya Angelou













Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Following you back :-)
ReplyDelete