You create your reality according to your beliefs and expectations; therefore you should examine these carefully.

5 comments:

  1. This is perfect. I wish my daughter understood this! In answer to my question, I have a Cannon Rebel, but if it says "source" under the photo, I didn't take it. I have trouble finding stuff to take pictures of in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Thank you for stopping by and following me. Your blog shines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hi from the Sunday Blog Hop
    Stop by any time.
    http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! Stopping by to show some love from the good friends just click. Newest GFC follower!

    http://40plussinglebbw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely true! Thanks!

    Thank you so much for joining our I love blogging blog hop! I am following you, I hope you have time to stop by www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics