Question to Consider:
Where in my daily routine can I become more aware of God?
So far, this book has been pointing out that:
Knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life.
Knowing your purpose simplifies your life.
Knowing your purpose focuses your life.
Knowing your purpose motivates your life.
Knowing your purpose prepares you for eternity.
Knowing your purpose simplifies your life.
Knowing your purpose focuses your life.
Knowing your purpose motivates your life.
Knowing your purpose prepares you for eternity.
A lot of the questions are very loaded, and its hard to answer them. One word: Clutter. There is so much clutter in my life that is simply not as important as I thought they were. Things that I worry about that I shouldn't really be worried about, because its not even valid.. I don't even know if i have the true information for some of them..
Daily routine: Work, Class, Homework, take home paper works from my job. In between, there are email messages that I think about all the time and sender that I didn't want to feel ignore, face book chats, blogging, scrap booking, reading this book, reminding myself to eat and drink water, reminding myself to find something pretty to appreciate, reminding myself to think positive, promised someone i'll hang out with them on Friday night, promised parents i'd call them every Sunday night. Group projects are due, more test coming up, reviewing for Nclex on the side, bills, bills, bills. Everything is going on at once.
Where in that routine can I become more aware of God, I guess reading this book makes me aware of Him. I wake up extra early to read the chapter that I'm supposed to, sometimes I wait up til the clock strikes 12am so I can read the next chapter, and think about the question till I doze off.. The daily trying to find something pretty to appreciate, I think noticing something like that glorifies Him. I'll add how I sometimes just randomly look up to the sky (happened last night) and quietly say, "Good job!! what a lovely landscape you created up there for me to see!!", if I were a painter, I'd drew that.. Then there's the, you know, just trying to talk to Him when I'm feeling really overwhelm, confuse, or bless, especially when I'm feeling bless.. He's been a daily part of my life and I am very much aware of Him, more so for the next 33 remaining days of reading this book..













0 very awesome comments:
Post a Comment