Blair: your friends and fashion metaphor is well executed but it did not save my job.
Dan: you got fired
Blair: slash quit! Donna said they'd been watching me for a while, hoping for the best. but lets face it, im imploding. at least you got your name in the blog..
Dan: im sorry Blair
Blair: I thought that if I could be the Blair Waldorf that I want to be, a little sooner, maybe I could return to Chuck before he fell for someone else.
Dan: well you do know, Reina broke up with him
Blair: yes, in my head. but in my heart, i feel further away than ever. Tonight, he's thinking about a different girl and meanwhile, I lost a job, I failed a test, I almost got my bestfriend mother arrested! and I'm Brooklyn talking about it to Dan Humprey!
Dan: Well I'm about to order a pizza if you wanna stay
Blair: I think someone freakied friday me, this can't possibly be my life.
Dan: (smiling) Oh it is! What do you want..
Blair: gourmet...













0 very awesome comments:
Post a Comment