If there's One thing..


If there’s one thing I hate, it’s people who won’t let me in on the freeway.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s having to let people in on the freeway.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s waking up feeling like a failure for not being completely honest.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s waking up feeling like a failure because I didn't filter my honesty.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s turning a bunch of ideas into a laundry list.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s that feeling you get when you scratch something new.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s not knowing what’s wrong with someone and all you want to do is make them feel better.

If there's one thing I hate, it's someone who tries to figure out what's wrong with me when all I want to do is be left alone.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s knowing that my mind naturally gravitates towards the negative and not being able to stop it.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s people who give you a hard time over something then you look back and realize they were paranoid because they did it / they're doing it / they're about to do it.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s not being busy enough to not have space in my head to think of you.

If there's one thing I hate, it's being really busy and I still can't stop thinking of you.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s having to acknowledge that my feelings are my own, no one else’s. And, my responsibility.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s forgetting that and taking the way I feel out on the world.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people who criticize things, who can't take criticism.

If there’s one thing I hate, it’s not you.

It's me.

0 very awesome comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Adori Graphics