skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Faith
You give it to the people you love.
But the people who really deserves it,
are the ones who come through
even when you don't love them enough..
0 very awesome comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call me Hynz
This is my space
to let my soul breathe,
my heart speak,
and my mind race.
Grab my Button!
►
2015
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2014
(24)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(30)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(102)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(21)
▼
February
(38)
Day 8 - I was planned for God’s pleasure
...Gestation period...
Day 7 - It's all for Him
I'm at the point
Xoxo - Dan and Blair
Day 6 - This world is not my home
The letter i'll never send..
Day 5 - Life is a test and a trust
Day 4 - Made to last forever, there is more to lif...
Day 3 - living on purpose is the path to peace
Heroes and Kings
Day 2 - I am not an accident
If You Forget Me by Pablo Neruda
Day 1 - It's not about me..
40 days journey
psychic fair
I'm ready to wake up in a good mood. and I can hon...
First Day of my Life - Bright eyes
Different people have different perception..
Desiderata by Max Ehrmann
I always try to do this on my own, but I was wrong...
Busy week
Cheers !!
Absent without official leave
The magic we neglect to realize..
If there's One thing..
life is about knowing the difference between what ...
I want a Chandler Bing in my life..
Angel of Almost
Timelessness
For You
Anger
Faith
I was Here..
Morning dose of laughter
Stay in the present. and if you must think of futu...
I worry too much about little things..
Karen's recipe
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(11)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
blog award
(2)
book review
(1)
break-up
(1)
Calamities
(1)
Charity
(1)
failing
(2)
family
(9)
favorite
(1)
five questions friday
(2)
forgetting
(5)
g..
(12)
happiness
(14)
harvesting a better me
(13)
hurt
(1)
i got the blues
(13)
joe d mango
(1)
just for laughs
(3)
LAW OF SUCCESS
(1)
lingering thoughts
(24)
love
(8)
miscellaneous
(2)
movies
(1)
New year
(2)
nursing
(5)
permission to dream
(8)
Philippines
(1)
photos
(45)
poem
(11)
positivity
(25)
post-it
(11)
postsecret
(2)
purpose driven life
(15)
random prettiness
(10)
random wishful thinking
(5)
recipe
(1)
religious view
(1)
six words saturday
(4)
someday
(5)
something spiritual
(4)
something sweet
(4)
songs
(15)
study materials
(1)
summertime
(1)
tarot
(2)
vacations
(25)
Valentines
(2)
waiting
(2)
© 2010-2016 Waiting in My Wings.
All rights reserved.
Blog design by
Adori Graphics
0 very awesome comments:
Post a Comment